maandag 6 februari 2012

Baby, it's cold outside

Hi everyone,

As much as I love the snow outside, I, and mostly my skin, don't like the cold that comes with it. It's terrible for my skin! Earlyer I allready did a blogpost on skin protection, where I talked about my favourite face cream and hand cream. Today I'm gonna talk about something I bought today. I was at the supermarket for some stuff, because I'm going on a trip to Prague tomorrow and I came across this labello wit raspberry scent. I just could'nt resist it, because I absolutely adore raspberries and the packaging is totaly adorable. Plus, in wintertime it's realy impotant to take care of your lips as well.

Here are some pictures of the packaging:


It has a cute gnome on it and some raspberries. The Labello is from the Love therapy collection and is a limited edition lipbalm. This one is called raspberry dream. They also had one called magic mint, but I didn't buy that one because I'm not realy a fan of minty scents. 



The package of the lipbalm also has a little gnome on it and a raspberry. It's so cute, and pink, and I love it! I think this is gonna be my new favourite lipbalm. It gives your lips a lovely pink pearly shine, but it's not too harsh. It's kind of like putting on a lipgloss. 



Here's a swatch on my hand. As you can see it's not that harsh, so  it just gives your lips a nice shine without being to overwhelming. You can compare it with the labello pearly shine, but with an extra sweet scent. It absolutely smells delicious!  I would realy recommend this. I bought mine at Carrefour, but I'm sure you can find it in a lot of other drugstores, like Kruidvat, as well. And if you're not a fan of raspberry, you can also try the one with mint. Let me know if you tried that one out and if I should get it. ;)

Love,

Laura

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Verkopen ze deze in een gewone supermarkt? x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ik heb deze in de carrefour gekocht, maar ik weet niet of ze hem ook in andere supermarkten hebben...

      Verwijderen