maandag 16 januari 2012

Hopscotch non toxic nail polish review and swatches

Hi everyone!


Here's a little review on a nail polish I got from my niece for christmas. It's a lovely blue color from the brand Hopscotch. Hopskotch Water Colours are non-toxic, kid-friendly alternatives to solvent base nail polishes. The polishes are water based and are free of the harsh, smelly chamicals most nailpolishes contain. This makes them a lot better for your nails and also makes them perfect for kids to use. The colours they sell are realy vibrant and happy. I got the colour "Three sailors went to sea sea sea", a realy bright blue. I absolutely love it! Here is a picture of how it looks: 



It's absolutely gorgeous! The polish has a realy nice shine to it and just looks realy vibrant and joyful. It also gives a realy nice coverage, allready after one coat of polish. On the picture I'm wearing two cotes, but actually one coat could be enough. I added another, to make it a little bit more solid. I also recomand adding a top coat, because without a top coat it does tend to chip away quite fast. But other than that I realy love it. The colours are lovely, and it's a polish that doesn't harm your nails. Just what I needed! You can check their products out at their website: http://www.hopscotchkids.com/index.php

See you next time!

Laura

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten