donderdag 3 november 2011

Make-up look: rock 'n roll riot! A black and red punk-rock look. :)

Hey everyone,

I recently bought this realy cool shirt in forever 21 with black and red. I decided I wanted to do a look that matched the shirt. :) I used reds, bourgundy and and black. It's not a look to wear every day but I think it's great to wear this at a party, especially a punk-rock party. This is the result:


Don't you think the hat realy finishes off the look? ^^ If you want to recreate this look, here 's a list of all products I used:

- eyes: 120 palette in bright red, bourgundy and matte black
- cheecks: MAC blush in loverush
- lips: E.L.F, liquid lipstick in cherry tart


A little tip: If you want to make a realy straight line with your make up, just use tape and stick it at the side of your face. You can use a post it as well. Then aply your make-up and just pull the tape. It will create a sharp line.




I hope you like this look! Let me know what you think! ^^

Love,

Laura

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten